Different demands. One solution: MobiSys
Software that works better, both for you and your customers. Whatever your business plans, we’ll support you with a perfect solution for your carsharing operation or fleet.
MobiSys is a user-friendly cloud solution for carsharing providers or fleet management operators, looking for a lean, efficient approach to complex business processes.
MobiSys will optimize your mobility management in a clear, efficient way.
- I am in the process of defining all the different business rules for my future carsharing operation and I am looking for a solution that can support me in all possible and impossible operational tasks. How can MobiSys help me?
MobiSys covers the entire list of tasks you have to fulfill as a carsharing operator. Fleet management, call centre, damages, invoices, customer service, field service, contracts, marketing, you name it, it is all included. The systems' workflows that keep the operation going are the result of many years of experience with one of the most successful carsharing operators Mobility car sharing Switzerland and various others globally.
- What if I am not sure if I need all those tasks and if I don’t understand how to set this up? MobiSys cannot advise me, it’s a software after all!?
That is correct, but we can! As a “sister” of Mobility car sharing Switzerland, Mobility Systems + Services has made in depth and up-close experience with a carsharing operator’s business and looks at a carsharing operator’s success from the technological, the financial and the usability perspective. Intense workshops, trainings and guidance is the service you get along with MobiSys.
- I would like to offer station-based carsharing and free floating later on, can MobiSys support this?
MobiSys supports both the station-based and the free-floating model. However, you will have to have two different system setups as both models require very different business rules to be defined in MobiSys. At the same time, you will want to target different customers and assign different vehicles to the different models.
- Is it possible for the carsharing user to register a repeating reservation?
Yes, repeating reservations are possible by using a reservation template or making a serial reservation.
- What features does your app support?
Your carsharing customer can handle all reservations – activate, edit, change, cancel, end a trip in advance - from the app. A call button provides direct access to your call centre and a feedback button offers the possibility to give direct feedback and improve the customer satisfaction. A map is included in the app showing all stations and of course the app can also connect to your calendar.
- What if the customer doesn't know where the next station is located?
By shaking the smartphone, the app will show vehicles available at the nearest stations. Once an user knows his way around, he may select a favorite station and the app will choose from the favorite station unless it is too far away, then the nearest station will be suggested.
- Can the user manage his profile independently?
The user can login on the customer portal and administer his invoices, his payment methods, his bookings, booking templates and history of his bookings. Really, its not just the usage of the car but also the administration that is happening almost always without any interference of any call center. Only for personal help, a call center is always just one click away.
- Where can a carsharing user see his invoices?
A carsharing user can find his payment history behind his login on the customer portal. On top of that, MobiSys sends the invoices by email or post. This is a scheduled automatic process.
- How does MobiSys handle different prices for different contracts or subscriptions?
Pricing is a part that really helps a carsharing operator to steer the usage of the fleet. MobiSys offers a high degree of flexibility in that area. It is possible to charge the usage of a vehicle per varius counting units. You can price any specific time of the day or the week differently and give specific user groups a different price then others.
- My fleet consists of different type of vehicles with a different TCO.
MobiSys can administer different vehicle categories with different prices. You will upload the manufacturer documentation and thus ensure your call center will assist your users with the utmost competence.
- Is it possible that one person has different type of contracts, for instance one for business and one for leisure?
Yes, of course. The business that this person is related to will have a contract that for instance includes all its personnel. At the same time, the carsharing user may have a private contract for its leisure time.
- Is it possible to have a specific group of carsharing users use their “own” cars? Can those reserve the cars at a different rate?
Yes, you can create closed user groups in MobiSys and only show their vehicles to them and nobody else. They can have a user group-specific pricing.
- What happens when all vehicles have been reserved at the chosen station and time?
MobiSys will look at the nearby stations and suggest an alternative vehicle elsewhere or an alternative time for the reservation at the preferred station.
- Can MobiSys remind me when the vehicle needs a service?
MobiSys takes care of the entire lifecycle of the rental object. The workflow that drives MobiSys's activity management, will for instance remind you of service data and content, maintenance needs or expiry date of a guarantee.
- I want to keep track of all damages.
The entire history of all repairs, services or damages is kept in MobiSys. You are able to monitor the TCO down to a highly detailed level. MobiSys allows you to upload pictures of a damage. You will be able to track every damage, the repair status and keep an overview trough the history tab.
- I want to keep track of the car.
In case you have an On Board Unit installed in the vehicle, you can monitor the milage or kilometers driven in total or per reservation and you can see the up-to-date petrol level or when a patrol card has been used for the last time - if the On Board Unit carries a petrol card. For legal reasons, it may not be permitted to track the car during the reservation without a good reason (e.g. suspition or fraud).
- How can I control the usage data and what kind of reports can I pull from MobiSys?
Basically all information the system contains can be used for reporting. A business intelligence tool creates a data cube and pulls information from MobiSys, separated by focus teams. All data elements work on the same basis which results in a high degree of comparability over all focus teams.
- How often may I invoice my carsharing user when I am supported by MobiSys?
The invoicing frequency may be chosen freely and it may also be a simple automatic process.
- What type of invoicing is possible when I use MobiSys?
Any type of invoicing is possible: credit card, direct debit, pay on invoice. However, this is highly depending on your payment service provider and your accounting system.
- Does MobiSys handle all my accounting?
No, the accounting is handled by your standard accounting system. MobiSys delivers all information needed to invoice your carsharing users. The exchange of information regarding both accounts payable and accounts receivables is secured by an application portal interface.